Have you ever wondered what you can make with Cricut?  I had no clue what I was missing out on before I got my Cricut Maker.  I'm definitely a novis at this, but I've made a few different things and now I can't live without this in my life.  This post is an ad for Cricut.

I have to start with my favorite thing to make which is T-shirts.  My grand daughter is wearing a recent T-shirt I made for our summer family camping trip.  This was a last minute project and I made seven shirts in just a few hours total from start to finish!  I love that I have this option on hand.


She's my little #7!


This is another family trip T-shirt I made with everyday iron-on and my Cricut Maker.


The iron-on is also great for small projects like these zip pouches.  This was another super fast (and cheap) project for back-to-school.


The Cricut can also make vinyl cuts.



With the Cricut Joy, you have the option for these pre-cut insert cards and there are a bunch of designs to choose from.  You can make them right from the Cricut app on your phone!


And did you know that the Cricut Maker cuts fabric?  There is a special fabric grip mat, and a bunch of patterns you can buy in Cricut Design Space.  I made these two cute purses for my little neighbor friends!  You can also buy quilt patterns, fabric kits, and baby dress patterns!




A couple of simple designs I made myself in Cricut Design Space are these stars and stripes pillows and the heart shape for this little zip pouch.




I even made this key ring design and cut it out on shrink plastic.  Can you believe that this started out at about 4" and shrank down to 1"!  So fun!

There are so many things to make.  A couple things I want to try next are a wooden puzzle like this one, and also using the infusible ink markers for a tote bag or zip pouch.  Cricut has a simple infusible ink tutorial here.

Whatever you decide to make, you'll have so much fun!  And once you get started, you won't be able to stop!

Comments

Popular Posts